good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good file for good money

Good!

Posted by Shpulka on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good thing! i like it!

Kate from Ukraine (Odessa)

Posted by Reviewer1556682 on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best for my foot

fine

Posted by Reviewer2708059 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fine

good

Posted by Reviewer2034132 on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product!!!

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little foot file!! It has 2 sides, one semi-rough and the other a 'fine rough'... perfect for a weekly treatment. I use the rougher side and then the fine and then put on some lotion! Wonderful!! Easy to clean too...I just rub it on a towel and its ready for the next time! Also very slim and will fit in a purse or small travel case easily.

Perfect Travel Size Foot File

Posted by Reviewer2047154 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Eco Tools products because of their quality and business philosophy. In regards to this specific product, I was looking for a small foot file that I could easily carry on my toiletry bag when packing for a trip. I have had a regular size foot file from this company for several years now, still in great shape, but is not a convenient travel size. This product is perfect to use wet or dry and does not come apart!

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very comfortable and does its job great! Highly recommended!

There's a file on both sides

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know it's called mini but it's big enough. It's 7 1/4" long or 19cm. I love the feel of the handle, it's smooth to the touch and fits well in the palm, very comfortable. I don't see any varnish coating, this reminded me of when I learned that bamboo forks & utensils are coated with a synthetic varnish finish and having MCS I couldn't use them, but I digress. I did not notice one side of the file being finer or rougher than the other. Having said this, I'm lucky that the skin on my feet is very supple all over so I won't have much use for this but good to have on hand just in case at this price.

Effective Foot File

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The foot file works great and is effective in removing dry skin off the foot. It is also double-sided (rougher surface on one side and smoother on the other when flipped over).