great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them

Does its job well

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This little brush is very good for smudging e.g. your eyeliner but I have even found it good for applying and blending eyeshadow in the crease (most crease brushes are too large for my small and maturing eye lids). I see some users don't really dig the sharpener at the end of the handle, I love it though. It's nice for on-the-go without adding the extra bulk a regular sharpener would. If you have a somewhat short kind of make up bag it might be too long to fit but I have the Ecotools pencil case and it fits perfectly. This was my first time ordering from iHerb, first time also to order several Ecotools items and I'm amazed at the great -plus ecofriendly- quality you get for the price.

Similar to Sigma E30

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The brush is very nice, similar to Sigma pencil brush, nice, dense enough.

!מברשת טשטוש איכותית- משתמשת בה המון

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

רכה, אך גם מדויקת ומאפשרת שליטה מלאה (יש לה קצה מחודד). מצוינת לטשטוש עפרון או צללית איליינר על העפעף העליון, וגם לטשטוש ומיזוג בין צלליות. מברשת חובה לחובבות איפור "מעושן"- אני מאוד נהנית ממנה

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fine bristles in a perfect shape to smudge eyeshadow along eye line.

Great brush!

Posted by ElenaBatinica on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Ecotools and all their brushes are so nice to use! Shipping is amazingly fast (14 days from US by regular mail). I'm very satisfied with everything! Thank you guys at iHerb, hope to shop with you again! :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good smudger, soft but thick so it's easy to work with.

Brush is good.

Posted by AlenaK on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The handle is not very convenient.

Small and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brush is lovely. It's small enough to get to corners of my eyes. I don't need the sharpener..