Wonderful thing

Posted by BestProducts on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how I lived without these sponges. They gently exfoliate + it's much easier to remove mud or clay masks with them. They are really VERY convenient and it's easy to wash them after use.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much

Nothing Special

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These sponges are good for cleaning the face however I probably won't repurchase this again as you could easily use a flannel for what this does. (It reminds me of the old dish washing sponges so I guess you could just purchase a packet of those and cut them into circles; it would give you the same effect).

I like it

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every sponge is packed also in seperately package-its really good for travel or smth. like that. Size is good, sponges are soft-i think it fits even to sensitive skin. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Неплохие спонжики

Posted by Linea-Organica on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good sponges - not too rough and not too soft. Long lasting. Неплохие спонжи - не очень жёсткие но и не слишком мягкие.

nice stuff

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing to say special. I suppose everyone has them.

fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

eco tool are fabulous! these sponges are soft, yet they remove everything from my face! no need for make up remover anymore!! (xpt for eyes of course, this is too harsh for skin around the eyes!)

good sponges - washes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like these sponges - they wash well and each is packed individually/

Good sponges!

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gently cleanse and exfoliate.Eco friendly.Заказывала много раз,очень нравятся для умывания и для смывания масок.

Cheap and efficient!

Posted by doppelganger on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are just like my THE BODY SHOP ones, but they are much cheaper and the packaging comes with 3 of them. They work just as great as any other brand and they are environmentally concerned.