Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Do you like the product! Very well removes oily residues masks and just wash them with pleasure. In contact with vodoy.yu increases in size and become softer

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these because they are gentle enough to use ever day but also are great for exfoliating! I am definately hooked. By the way, they may look paper thing but the fist time they get wet, they expand to about 3/4 in thick!

Good

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like many Ecotools products.The loofah works as a great natural exfolliant and travels well. I have had no issues, even with extremely sensitive skin.

Scratchy sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too scratchy for sensitive skin

Excellent Loofahs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I create and sell Facial Products, when I found these on iherb and tried them I was very happy. Now I also provide them for my clients and they really like them also. Cleanses you skin very well.

Love love love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just got it today and tried it right away. I was a little bit hesitant to order these sponges, because there were some negative reviews and my skin is somewhat sensitive. And I'm super happy I took the risk and I did. It isn't rough at all, I was expecting them to me much more abrasive. I'm happy that I don't need to use any chemicals, all natural and soooo cheap. Excellent, will definitely order more in the future.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these sponges to keep the order's company and they appeared just great! I love to know that this is completely natural while it cleans really greatly. Recommended!

Not good.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They're too agressive for my face.I like cellulose facial sponges more.

Like it!

Posted by FataMorgana on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Funny sponge soak and increases in the water. Cleanses the skin gently, but well

favorite

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Спонжики для умывания из люфы беру повторно, хорошо смывают маски из глины. Sponge for washing of the re-take the loofah, well washed with a mask out of clay.