Ideal makeup brush fir DAILY USE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2583024 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

---->>>This is the perfect makeup brush for a pixel perfect finish. My skin looks absolutely flawless using this brush. Other brushes/sponges left the makeup looking streaky and uneven, - even the brushes they use in the department store makeovers do not come close to this brush. I'd highly recommend this brush. It's incredibly soft bristles are ideal for sensitive skin too. I read all the reviews for all the various makeup brushes extensively and did my research as i am a savvy shopper and don't want to buy endless products that don't do what they say they will do. I don't like to buy stuff that does not do the job,nor do I like to buy it just based on a price that is lower than others which inevitably results in product-clutter in my home, that's not my style. I decided to try this one due to it's compact nature and price. Honestly, it is a beautiful brush. One other purchaser did comment about the brush being small- well it may be marginally smaller than the brushes used at the makeup counter because this brush is designed also to be popped in your handbag or for travel,but it is totally sufficient to get my makeup done in under 2mins. I'm a no fuss simplicity girl. I want the results of perfect looking skin but i dont want to spend hours doing my makeup. For me this brush is a god-send. So in terms of performance, the size of the bristles the other buyer mentions is by no means an issue. I was not restricted in my budget. I budgeted $250 for 3 Key essential brushes that i would use daily. I'm completely satisfied with this brush and in just under 2 mins my makeup is done and I'm ready to go. I will use this for several years to come and when it's at the end if its life I will definitely buy another. I've bought one for my friend who is a makeup artist and she too says its an excellent brush.

My first fondatoion brush

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never used or bought a fondation brush before. I'm using a BB cream, and just my hands to applicate it every morning. But I love Ecotools brushes. I always want more. They're natural, very soft, so I bought this one, because it was retractable, easy to bring with you and vey clean. I'm in love with it. Now that I use it, my Bb cream seems to have vanish, and my skin, even with it, seems to be more natural. I love to use this brush, it's amazing!

Great for you bag

Posted by Reviewer1881127 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very convenient to take away, and quality is great

good brush

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for travelling women

Ok

Posted by 4851760256732302144 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

small and functional

Posted by Reviewer1907086 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i really love this brush! It's not big, comfortable and greatful for using not at home. I have a lot of compact skintones (not powder!), so this brush nowadays my must-have.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1609419 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very soft but thick, comfortable, light and really high quality brush!

Small but good

Posted by Anechka on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it every day for my foundation.

An amazing brush

Posted by Sudessa on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is one of my favorite brushes because it's so fine and it distribute so good the foundation that I really don't need to use any other product to make my face look natural.

Retractable Foundation Brush

Posted by YuliaBlum on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High-quality beautiful brush is comfortable enough. Keep it in your make-up bag