Very good

Posted by viki95 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Супер, супер, супер!!! Моя радость:) замечательные носки из бамбукового волокна. Не впитывает в себя крем. Наношу на ночь крем/масло, а на утро ножки мягкие и прекрасные:) Супер продукт!!!!********* Super, super, super! My pleasure :) wonderful socks made of bamboo fiber. Not absorb the cream. smear a night cream / oil, but in the morning feet soft and lovely :) Great product!!********* סופר, סופר, סופר! העור על הרגליים לאחר קרם והגרביים האלה רכים ומשיי. מוצר מצוין.

Necessary thing -------- Нужная вещь

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Who сares of their well-groomed feet understands that Ecotools socks are a very useful thing in home pedicure. I have the same Ecotools gloves. But socks are longer than gloves and more convenient. Before going to bed, I apply a good quality foot cream and put on socks. If in the midnight the socks bother me, I put them off. The foot cream has time to be absorbed. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Кто следит за ухоженностью своих ног поймет, что носки Экотулс очень нужная вещь в домашнем педикюре. У меня есть перчатки этой же фирмы. Но носки длиннее и удобнее. Перед сном я наношу качественный крем для ног и надеваю носки. Если посреди ночи носки помешают, я их снимаю. Крем успевает впитаться. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

lemmik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

mõnusad pehmed sokid. kasutan öösiti, kreemitan jalad paksult kokku, sokid otsa ja hommikuks kannad pehmed ja sokid voodisse kadunud!

just use a normal pair of socks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are really big, and does not do anything more than a normal pair of cotton socks. Don´t waste ur money!

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these once in awhile, and it really works. I put them on at night, after rubbing my feet with moisturizing creme, and I wake up with smooth and happy feet. The texture of the socks is really nice and soft too.

Moisture Socks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are quite short, so the fell off during the night. I ended up buying a pair of regular bamboo/cotton mix socks at a clothing store and I now use them as my moisture socks instead of these. Would not recommend.

No complaints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful socks made of bamboo fiber. Not absorb the cream.

Not too big at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that some thought theese were too big and fell off during sleep and so on. My foot is size 36 (European) and they fit perfect! Same goes for the gloves. The material is very soft and nice, too. Great purchase!

Moisture Socks

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are incredible !!! Before i go to bed, i apply some butter/coconut oil/avocado oil on my feet and wear this socks. My feet become very soft. I bought them for my mom and all my friends

Very comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very light weight, soft, stretchy. Fits me just fine; possibly just a little loose. I wear a woman's size 8 shoe. I put a nice layer of Un-petroleum jelly on the rough areas, slip on the socks and go to sleep. My callused and cracked feet are no more. When my feet were bad and I first started using moisture socks I used them every night for about 6 weeks and then I cut down to about 3 or 4 times a week. That seems to keep those calluses away now. But, I don't think you need these socks to do the trick. I have also used plain old cotton socks and they work well too, just not quite as comfy.