great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use microfiber towels for dusting in my house. I never, till 2 months ago have though that you could use them for spot cleaning brushes. I saw a blog post on cleaning your make up brushes, and the blogger suggested, swiping the bristles on the microfiber towel to clean them between washes. The eyeshadow particles, that resemble dust, just stick on the clothe. I use it daily to swipe my brushes (eyeshadow, mineral make-up, powder blush etc.) and it removes 95% of the colours on them. Just 5-10 swipes and they are ready! This will keep my brushes in a pristine condition for longer as less washing will keep the glue holding the bristles intact. I then spray them with a bit of rubbing alcohol and voila! I used to wash my make up brushes every day after use, and I still do for the ones I used with creams or liquids. I hated brush cleaner spray, as took forever to dry and required such a fuss. This clothe is pretty big, I have cut it in 6 pieces and sewn the edges. I toss the dirty ones in the washer and use a clean ones in rotation. I am sure they do a mean job in the house, but I can't review it over that! I definitelly recommend them!

Good microfiber towels.

Posted by acumen on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing extraordinary, but good everyday towels. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

great for car

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ordered more as seeing how they cleaned my car then my house will be a breeze!

Love these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting, they are a great size, quality and stains generally wash straight out in the wash. Love them. I will get more. Best micro fiber cloth I've tried.

Very Nice Towels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Generous size. Thick and very absorbent towels. Very useful in kitchen and bath counters.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Very satisfied.

great for drying hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very absorbent

Towels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Could be larger...but great for the face