Help

It really does what it says!

Posted by Zahava on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have an epileptic dog who unfortunately loses bladder and bowel control during Grand Mal seizures, and this product not only cleans the stains on my carpets but removes all trace of odour. It is also excellent as an odour-removing spray for general use on furniture and my bed, and is 100% safe for use with an epileptic pet - most other products not only do not clean but leave a horrid smell and many contain ingredients which trigger a seizure. I recommend this product to everyone who owns a pet!

No more smelly litter boxes!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for freshening and cleaning litter boxes and it worked great. Just one warning; if you don't intend to use it within couple of months then better mix it with distilled water instead of tap water or it will go stale.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tool is good. It cleans the surface.

Really deodorizing but not antiseptic

Posted by nizzzy on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do quite like this product as it was pretty effective in getting rid my dog's persistent pee pee odor but it would be even more perfect if it were antiseptic. Great that this product is pet friendly ie. non toxic.

除味很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

對於清理便便臭味十分有效 我還用來清潔貓砂盆 很大瓶~可以用很久呢

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much cheaper than buying it from the pet shop at my country. The empty spray bottle which requires us to add water ourselves is great. I have no issues bringing this to my mum's house. Will purchase it again after finishing this.

Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clean and big size

not good at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the spray cannot eliminate the cat sand box stinky smell. Maybe can reduce the water proportion when mixing.

Słaby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spodziewałam się czegoś więcej. Niestety płyn sam w sobie nie ma zapachu więc nie odświeża powietrza nie pochłania również zapachu z kuwety.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really hit the smell of my dogs.

1 2 3