Feel like myself again

Posted by Reviewer1555224 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed 2 years ago with high blood pressure and a-fib. Been feeling so low energy lately and having some edema. First week took 1 cap 2x a day to make sure I didn't have a bad reaction. Next week 2 caps 2x a day. Third week took 3 caps 3x a day and felt the difference. I feel like myself again.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1609154 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had blood circulation problem in my legs — this really helps relief the heavy sensation. highly recommended.

legs and eyes improved

Posted by 5373876053124357484 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Due to ms both my legs and eyes deteriorated after giving birth. I still require aids for walking. I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1564039 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This superfood reduced my high blood pressure and helped me get a handle on my weight. I have also started walking which helps with weight loss.

great to reduce your cholesterol naturally

Posted by Reviewer1234672 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

padma is a great natural product to use instead of the statin drugs, to reduce your cholesterol naturally. it gives no adverse side affects, no painful aches , no foggy mind et al.I have been taking it for many years and I would recomend it to anyone who wants to be healthy. I rate it a 5 star

Good results

Posted by 5431636871773198193 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good results from this product after experiencing an excruciating toothache in my jaw area for 2 weeks after 2 days taking this product the aching and throbbing subsided will continue to take the product to support my immune system.

Vascular Blockage Protector