Verdict still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know this has rave reviews for everything. I had some teeth pulled and it did help, but I was hoping for more results with general body aches, etc. I finished the box but didn't notice any real improvement. I did notice that the top of my left foot hurt as well as my big toe. I know it is good for circulation in lower extremities, just don't know why it hurt me. Maybe I should take it longer but it is expensive. Mixed up review..I think I was expecting more. See Suzy Cohen website for more info on Padma.

Seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am trying Padma Basic because, when my hands get cold, a couple of my fingers get white and hurt. I read that this is a symptom of Reyauld's disease. I have also read that Padma Basic helps this problem because of its supportive benefits for cardiovascular health. I take one capsule twice a day with meals. So far, it seems to be helping. I also read in one review that the person suspected that Padma Basic made the tops of his feet ache. Seems improbable, but I have noticed the tops of my feet are now tender too.

Padma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Padma for about two weeks and just now seeing improvement. Robert Petro

Padma Basic Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very fast service. It's a great product...(a bit pricy) but I'll buy it again from iHerb.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to hold back pain and inevitable dental work needed. I am grateful for this product and will continue to use it.

General

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Padma Basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product not received yet ???