Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

Helped with detox

Posted by AbominableDeathMachine on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

PectaSol-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

The product quality has decreased significantly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

Great for repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

psa falling

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

Seems to work quite well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

Prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Is it a miracle?

Posted by ej3939 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't be totally sure but since I've been taking this supplement my health has been transformed. I suffer from chronic late stage lyme disease and was mostly bed bound. Now after many long years suffering I'm becoming functional. Its the only thing that's changed in my current protocol. I am hoping its the PectaSol that's responsible. Feeling blessed :)

Pecta-Sol for cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, recommended by Naturapath for free radical cancer protection in a cancer patient. Excellent service by I-Herb and reasonable prices! Thanks

1 2 3