Help

Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For a mate tea this is surprisingly light. It's really good. It does have a nice strong herbal taste. Its also comes across as a little sweet. Maybe that is the Tulsi in it?

Mild and soothing taste

Posted by JanardanNathan on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This blend is very mild and soothing and has calming effects, especially good in relieving stress at work.

Clear and calm

Posted by ALaRose on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel revitalized yet calm when I drink this tea at the end of my day. It's refreshing. I will buy it again.

)))

Posted by AnnilyB on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It wakes me up in the morning! The taste is so fresh. I LOVE IT!

Eco Tulsi-Yerba Mate' Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be both calming and enregizing, as I have heard. YM, has some vitamins and minerals in it, and four kinds of caffeine: Coffee has two, and having four is thought to be better...............

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, pleasant smell without being too overly herbly if the regular yerba mate has a strong herb smell in your opinion, this would be a great choice to try and still reap the benefits

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good. I'll but more.

Does the job, no energy jitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, tastes good and gives me the boost of energy without the racy edge that coffee gives one. The amino acids in this tea are the key. For the price you cannot go wrong. IHerb rocks again!!!

The mix of relax and energy in one package.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi mix with Yerba Mate equals fantastic healthy caffeine energy with calming effect. Love it. One of the best energy booster herbal teas I've had.

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sweet, not tart with a little lift and a kick back vibe makes this tea my favorite in the whole wide world.

1 2