iHerb´s best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best yerba mate I have ever tried. By far, the best product of iHerb, excellent value for your money. Has a soft "earthly" flavor, packed with nutrients. Way more beneficial to your health than even the best grade green teas.

We love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've been drinking this everyday for 2 years now. Its nutritious, helps against allergies, replaces coffee without the sleepless if taken at night, energizes, gives us a feeling of general wellness and it is so economical!

The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love eco teas in general and their yerba mate is my absolute favorite. the unsmoked leaves are much more flavorful.

Excellent tea and excellent packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea in the smaller bags before from a different source, and they split during transportation. This 5 pound bag is much sturdier. Love the EcoTea. Used it to curb appetite, six years ago, when dieting and haven't stopped drinking it since.

Awesome, delicious, perfect Yerba Mate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tea, fair trade, organic, unsmoked. Perfect. Fast delivery. Very satisfied.

Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to give it one star. Eco Teas is a good company, but the review is about the yerba mate they are packing into this product. The"taste"of it is awful. You can immediately tell a good yerba mate just as you can immediately tell of a good red wine. It actually has little if any taste and if you have a sensitive digestive system it may not really agree with you. Again, this is just my experience with this particular yerba mate, and I have been drinking mate since a young age. My guess since I have not checked with the Company yet, is that this yerba mate is from Brasil - which tends to be of a different strand and of much lower quality than yerba mate from Argentina or from Uruguay.

great deal, excellent quality retention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

will be back!

very good~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very very good~~~~

EcoTeas Organic Pure Leaf, Loose Tea Cut, Yerba Mate, Unsmoked, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase