oh so soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are soft and wonderful. They do an excellent job of applying the make-up. There is an assortment of different sizes, so there is a brush for every need. They are a great deal!

brushes r luxurios

Posted by sillyfox on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exellent brushes, not worse than mac. great price! but set has specific sharp smell, hope that it will erode. for me roll isnt comfortable cause brushes arent close in it

Love at first touch!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brushes are very soft and pleasant on the skin. Perfect for my mineral shadows and powder. High quality product!

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that my skin has not broken out since I started using these. They are soft, easy to use and I love them!

Eco Tools, Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ABSOLUTELY LOVE these products. The brushes are really soft and easy to use. They seem to be very well made. A superior product. I can't understand why they are not listed as a 'must have' item in every beauty department in the country. The 'Eco friendliness' bit just surpasses everything! Well done on a fantastic product. Thank you.

Posted by CLICK HERE on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this set for 2 reasons: 1) It was reasonably priced 2) It came with the 3 brushes I use (powder, eye shadow, and smudge). I am quite impressed with these brushes. They hold on to powder/shadow well and give a smooth application. They are also SUPER soft. Love them.

High Cost-Performance ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cost cheap, fur is soft and not easy to loss. They are really good to use.

Great brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ALL of the brushes in this set is great and useful. I do love the brush for brow one.

Perfect Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have read amazing reviews about this set, and I'm glad that they were absolutely right! My favorites are the Blush and concealer brush. It's so easy applying powder or highlighter or blush with the big one! The concealer one is soft on the eyes but sturdy enough to apply concealer. I use this two every day, wash them once a week and they still look Brand new!

De supers pinceaux à petit prix !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Le rapport qualité de ces pinceaux est génial, pour environ 7€ on a 5 pinceaux d'une super qualité ! Je recommande vivement !