Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 68 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

(:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for scrubbing dead skin away. The "pumice" part is actually recycled glass. I think I'm in love with ecotools :P

Thanks for your feedback!

Nope

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nope, not my favourite. The pumice fell off within weeks of usage. Its recycled glass but i have bought better quality ones before. This pumice cant deal with my dead skin. I love ecotools but not this.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good foot pumice / Хорошая пемза для ног

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you’re looking for a pumice, look no more – this is a great quality product. I use this one and Earth Therapeutics foot file rotating them day by day. Both products desire the highest rates. I always do my pedicure myself at home and tried many products, so I can surely say that these are great foot products, especially in their price range, but they can actually compete with the ones ten times more expensive. Whether you’re looking for a product to keep your feet looking great between salon procedures or for products to do all at home, I recommend this pumice/brush. The pumice is attached to the handle very solidly and has an effective exfoliating texture. I use it after shower when my feet are steamed, so I dry them with a towel and then apply the pumice. After the job is done, I clean off exfoliated skin with the brush. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Если ищите пемзу, можете прекращать поиски и брать эту – продукт отличного качества. Я чередую ее с пилкой для ног от Earth Therapeutics, оба продукта заслуживают похвал. Я всегда делаю педикюр сама, в домашних условиях, перепробовала много пилок/пемз, и могу с уверенностью заявить, что это отличные продукты, особенно в своей ценовой категории (но легко победят и некоторые электрические продукты с ценником в десятки раз выше). Ищите ли вы что-то для ухода между салонными процедурами, либо для полного ухода – рекомендую. Пемза крепко «сидит» на ручке, имеет хорошую отшелушивающую структуру. Я использую ее после душа – вытираю распаренные ступни и прохожусь по ним пемзой, потом удаляю отшелушенные частички щеткой. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

I bought two

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this! The pumice side is really rough and works well in the shower. The other side is great to soften the skin on legs and arms.

Thanks for your feedback!

It does the job well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dead skin don't stand a chance with this foot brush. The pumice works well for knocking off that dead skin on my heels and the ball of my feet! The brush is a new experience for me. It feels great when I brush away any remnants of dead skin! The result: smooth soles!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Bamboo Foot Brush & Pumice is definitely what I was needing! My feet get very dry in Summer and this product helps me to get rid of that dry skin and helps me keeping me feet soft! I've been loving this and I think it's something everyone should have at home.

Thanks for your feedback!

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like all products from this brand, i really enjoy using it! I recommend it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective. Works well in the shower and scrubs away dead skin cells leaving heels and feet smooth and soft. For some reason the handle was painted green... :( Minus one star for that.

Thanks for your feedback!

pumice broke in half the first time I used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The pumice broke in half the first time I used it on my feet which was a big disappointment. But the brush part is ok and since it's a Earth-Friendly product I would give it a two stars...

Thanks for your feedback!

Great little exfoilliater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The size is just perfect. This little bush helps me keep my feet in great shape. Yes, I would definitely recommend this one.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 68 total

1 2 3 4 5