Help

Good!

Posted by Shpulka on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good thing! i like it!

Nice!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice and very helpful tool to care about my feet.

There's a file on both sides

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know it's called mini but it's big enough. It's 7 1/4" long or 19cm. I love the feel of the handle, it's smooth to the touch and fits well in the palm, very comfortable. I don't see any varnish coating, this reminded me of when I learned that bamboo forks & utensils are coated with a synthetic varnish finish and having MCS I couldn't use them, but I digress. I did not notice one side of the file being finer or rougher than the other. Having said this, I'm lucky that the skin on my feet is very supple all over so I won't have much use for this but good to have on hand just in case at this price.

good

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good file for good money

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very comfortable and does its job great! Highly recommended!

Perfect Travel Size Foot File

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Eco Tools products because of their quality and business philosophy. In regards to this specific product, I was looking for a small foot file that I could easily carry on my toiletry bag when packing for a trip. I have had a regular size foot file from this company for several years now, still in great shape, but is not a convenient travel size. This product is perfect to use wet or dry and does not come apart!

Excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little foot file!! It has 2 sides, one semi-rough and the other a 'fine rough'... perfect for a weekly treatment. I use the rougher side and then the fine and then put on some lotion! Wonderful!! Easy to clean too...I just rub it on a towel and its ready for the next time! Also very slim and will fit in a purse or small travel case easily.

Kate from Ukraine (Odessa)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best for my foot

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fine

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product!!!