Small head but does the job and what a good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The head of this is on the small side compared to other flat top brushes I have. I bought this primarily to apply my cream foundations and even though I was slightly sceptical at the start, with the hairs being not that densely packed, I was impressed at its performance. This brush dabbed on my liquid/cream foundations very evenly and easily with no streaks. It's also quick to dry. I've bought 2 more as backups.

Very nice brush!

Posted by marjaana on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this with my pressed powder makeup and it works great! The finish is really even, smooth and less chalky than with other brushes. The only minus is that some hairs are falling off every time I use it.

Amazing brush for applying foundation and bronzer~

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another amazing brush from EcoTools, I love the new look with the bronze color ferrules. I have lots of brushes that are similar shapes, but this one is by far the absolute softest. Its super nice for buffing in blush, bronzer, highlight, or precise application of mineral foundation. So versatile, and for the price it really cannot be beat!

Buffing brush.

Posted by Aizhamal on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful brush. I use this brush for mineral cosmetics.

Flat top brush

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use synthetic brushes since naturals are too harsh for my skin. This brush is a bit smaller size but I really like it; I can get light coverage with mineral make up. The brush seems to be good quality.

A Makeup Necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent face brush that has now become a staple in my makeup arsenal. The bristles are strong, yet sturdy, and evenly buffs on my liquid foundation without too much effort. I've trialled this with a mineral foundation and it does an equally good job too. The best thing about this brush is that it is inexpensive, easy to use and clean. Highly recommended.

Impeccable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai acheté toute la gamme, les pinceaux sont vraiment extra, doux comme il faut, chacun avec la fermeté qui convient à son usage. Ce site propose des prix très attractifs et cela vaut le coup malgré les frais de port pour la France, je vais très vite faire le plein d'EcoTools pour mes filles !!!

Wonderful brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this brush to apply my pressed powder. I find that you can build your preferred coverage with this brush. It applies the powder evenly and leaves a very nice finish.

love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how soft and flat this brush is!It is really dense and perfect for blending in my foundation!! Love ecotools!!

I am glad I bought it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it with mineral foundation and it works great. Is so soft and thanks to it the foundation covers really nice my face. Easy to use, easy to carry with you and looks super cute.