Good brush for the price

Posted by 4876116913329720731 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the price this brush is great and does its job reasonably well, the packaging is lovely and its a really nice quality as with all EcoTools brushes (I would give the price, packaging and quality 5 stars). I do, however, find that it does not create the most precise line as the bristles are not very densely packed and as I have to get used to using a very pointed rather than a flat rounded-edged lip brush. Despite normally using flat lip brushes that have slightly rounded edges and densely packed bristles I do quite like this brush - especially for the price, and find that its good for an all over colour application as it is super easy to clean with no shedding so far despite 10+ washes. Definitely miles better than the lip brush applicators that come in lip palettes (I wouldn't even give those 1*; even the ones that come in high-end palettes) and a good brush to add to your collection for the price - its just not as precise as other lip brushes I have tried, although those have been 5x's the cost of this one.

Comfy brush! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A really small baby lip-brush, qualitative and comfortable to use. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Классная маленькая кисточка, удобная и качественная.♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Very nice brush

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good brush that is soft and doesn't lost its hair. Very practical you can take it with you easily as it comes with a cap.

Super soft

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's great that its retractable and not jut a lid that you could lose. Super soft like all ecotool brushes.

Cap / cover problem.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the brush / bristle and the size. Lines / shapes my lips perfectly. The only reason I am not giving it 5 star is because the cap removes easily.

bad cap

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it has a cap but the cap always falls easily, so it's useless. bristle is okay. I wish it more soft

Meh

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After picking up product, it becomes too thin and pointy so I can't achieve an even application. The bristles are not flexible.

Detailed lip brush

Posted by YuliaBlum on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very comfortable and beautiful brush. Quality above all praise. I put it into my

High quality brushes

Posted by Reviewer1526449 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely a fan of their brushes! Soft and cruelty-free. Love that it's not the retractable kind.

Perfect brush!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It good and hygiene. I will order more of these. The price is very cheap.

1 2 3 4