great "poofy"

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

large and easily palm-able. works anything into a great lather, and love the exfoliation. not too harsh but also not a wimpy exfoliator either.

exfoliates well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have both of ecotools bath sponge. this one is more abrasive and exfoliates more the other one. be careful not to use strong pressure or u will end up with itchy skin.

average

Posted by 4819636982184336796 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good exfoliating sponge. As hard as needed (in my opinion not for everyday use)

Great Sponge!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality! does not come apart like other sponges do and is quite solid but soft on skin.

Best part of my shower

Posted by 5548570727532547089 on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been missing these for awhile, they use to carry them elsewhere but now they are no where to be found, but the best part of my showers to scrub all the dead skin off.

Now THAT is exfoliation!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although, I bought this for my husband, I sometimes use it as well :) What I can say is that I like this one much more than the dual cleansing pad I actually have. The former gives you much more exfoliation without too much strain (you press it hard, and still it's not enough... no, there's nothing like that about this one). But I reckon, you could go really scratched if using it on a regular basis, so I prefer not to go too far. Overall, very satisfied.

it does his job

Posted by 5483161449576039062 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its a little bit hard, but it is a exfoliator sponge, so it works really well.

Love it so much

Posted by 5588725436910609902 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great and eco. Its not too soft or too hard and foams up chemical free soaps really well

Great sponge

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it is a great sponge, very dense. However, I ordered purple, and I got geen. The color doesn't matter as long as it is good quality - and it is.

Great sponge!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a ravid user of these type of sponges, but the ones I buy in my country unravel in a couple of weeks, leaving you with a sort of unusable sheet. I gave this sponge a try because I love EcoTools and yes, there is a difference. After a few months, the sponge looks like new and not a sing of unraveling. Soap lathers wonderfully and it's not too harsh on the skin. Love!