!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works really well, but I have to say the picture on here looks a bit scary ;p

Just ok.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing extra. Just fine Smothing Stone.

Génial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prend soin de mes pieds!

Amazingly gentle!

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When you see the big holes in the stone you think you will rub off the dead skin and probably your entire heel with it! But it's the most gentle pumice I have ever tried. It gently remove the dead skin but not too much...Don't expect a great exfoliation from it : for what it's said, if you experiment really dry or callous skin it's not for you, you'll need something that will give you a deeper result. I love it because I find it simple and safe to use for myself: I know if I overwork in a zone I will only get a smooth result, not like other pumices.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Awesome! Lovin' EcoTools!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another fantastic EcoTools product. Since moving to Winnipeg, Canada from Toronto, the climate change from humid and warmer (well, Canadian warmer ;o) ) to dryer and wayyyyy colder did a real number on my feet. I always liked my feet, they looked alright... but whoa, after a few months of Winnipeg winters, they looked, well, freezer burnt! After a trip to the spa, the major tip I got was to use a pumice stone on them weekly, or more, depending on the season and how dry my feet are. So, I picked up one of these babies, and guess what? My feet are back to their pre-deepfreeze shape - and for more than 10x less than the spa price for an anemic looking pumice stone, too. Anyway, I love it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stone, my feet are so soft after using this once in a while in the shower. Fantastic!

i like it!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really good stone

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great natural way to get dry skin of your feet.

Works!

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This one is better than the others I've tried for my feet.