Maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As always ecotools, good job. I love how it feels you have no lashes on! They're so light and easy to use! It makes me want to use them everyday and I could, cause they're easy and comfortable! The only thing I don't like is the fact that the glue that attaches the lashes to the packet is sooo hard to remove for the first time!! I would like an advice of how to remove it easily...

Best eyelash and glue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this! The eyelash glue lasts a whole day and reapplying is so easy because of the clever applicator design! The eyelashes are great and look natural, only bad thing is that the initial glue is so hard to get off, I tried and ended up pulling out parts of the lash. =( I guess u just have to stick with the initial glue.. In fact, I'm throwing out all my other brands of glue and sticking to ecotools!

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They just won't stick (and I used the duo glue and not the cheap stuff that comes with these lashes). I'm a professional makeup artist so I do know how to use false lashes and these ones suck! Don't waste our money, If you are looking for something more affordable go for the E.L.F lashes they are much easier to use.

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally buy much cheaper false lashes, but these are definitely worth the extra bit. The glue is very strong to use as well.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

!!!!!

I didn't use it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but it looks nice

Excellent value product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great value false lashes, that make lashes look exaggerated without being over the top.

good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but the glue isn't strong enough. Otherwise looks natural, not too much and the weight/texture of the lashes is really nice.