Really great lashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these, never having worn false eyelashes before, and am really surprised at how great they are! The glue is awesome - i literally had to peel them off at the end of the night and it was still sticky to touch. Super simple to use, and they're not too long.

Can be used many times

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice Lashes! Glue does not irritate skin, easy to remove. There is enough glue for several uses. Note: I am blond and I need Eyeliner and bright makeup on eyes, so that lashes would look natural.

these were my first lashes!

Posted by pheyah on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I didn't used this kind of lashes before, I managed to apply them easily, they were in place all the time, no discomfort, no difficulty in taking them of, no irritation and no worries. These are perfect lashes that would make you look amazing :) Every time feels like I had a make-up artist work on my eyes :) Love them!

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally buy much cheaper false lashes, but these are definitely worth the extra bit. The glue is very strong to use as well.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

!!!!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The original glue is impossible to remove!! I hate it! The lashes are great, natural, durable, beautiful looking and easy to apply. Not easy to clean.

Naturally beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these lashes. Give you beautiful, full lashes that are not overtly dramatic.

Nice lashes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good lashes for beginners.