Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You get so much for the price. It`s bigger than normal lipbalms and last a long time. It`s also very smooth and moisturizing.

EcoTools, Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Отличный кондиционер. Очень нравится)

EcoTools, Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner, Nonstop Moisture System

Posted by Alenka on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much! mint smell, good for lips, Такой хороший бальзамчик! жаль, что его сняли с сайта. я его заказывала не раз, и еще бы заказала. ВЕРНИТЕ!!!!!

Posted by paulita85 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love coming to its large size, leaves lips super soft and moisturized, I just love it, have to try is also organic and free of parabens

残念

Posted by goldeniherb1 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

気に入っていたのですが取扱い中止なのですね。同じくNO CASTER OILのDesert Essence, Lip Rescue, Ultra Hydrating with Shea Butterを買うことにします。

Oh yeah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip conditioner doesn't have the kind of gross smell that the other products I usually buy have. Now that the air is cold and dry I have to apply more often, but this one holds quite a while. I'm quite pleased and will probably buy it again. I don't mind that it's a little big. Easier to find in my big purse :D

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good, mint and the lips are moist

Repair your lips

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love using this balm, it's my bedtime balm, to repair my lips.

The one lipbalm to rule them all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been desperately trying to find a lip balm which does not cause long-term damage to my lips (since I found out the petroleum products were in Vaseline/carmex/chapstick/etc. and they cause more damage long-term than simply not using them in the first place!), and this balm is PERFECT! The ingredients are natural (no petroleum here!), it comes in a massive stick which will last a very long time, it leaves a cooling fresh feeling on my lips and it's 100% natural which is perfect. I find that it actually deeply moisturises my lips so the need to re-apply is minimal to non-existent (which is perfect since before I would need to re-apply within 2 hours because previous balms are actually that drying...). I would definitely buy again (and I plan to)! Thanks :)

My new Favourite

Posted by TuridLaila on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favourite Lip conditioner! It gives my lips much moisture and a little tingle with the touch of mint. Fresh and good!

1 2 3