Many design flaws

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the price, but the designer of this one clearly does not use sleep masks! The edges of the mask are thick and left prominent lines on my face when I slept on my side. The pale color does not block all light out. The strap is adjustable, but even at full length was too small for me and the plastic adjustment thingie dug into my ear. No extra flap of material to block light from entering around the nose.

NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!! very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

0 stars 0!! My first impression was good when I unpacked this. It certainly feels very soft at first. I thought it was because of the bamboo but, nope! this mask are mixed with POLYESTER! Now.. I'm not sure if the polyester is mixed in the eye part or if its JUST the band who is polyester but this mask dosen't breath at all! It gets too hot and humid in this and you cant care less about "the softness" when your eyes and half your face is sweating under this! The other REALLY bothering thing is the adjustable band. When I adjust the band the "buckle" is either sticking at the back of my head or the side of my head and trust me it is not comfortable!! I can't believe how other people finds this mask comfortable!?? Its a bit of plastic who constantly "press" at your head when you turn your head on the pillow its super annoying and plus the weird material I can not use this mask! I'm back to using cotton bandanas as eye mask!

A great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this mask. No smell, and I prefer the terry-like fabric over the silky masks. It's a matter of personal preference. My wife prefers this mask as well, over another leading brand.

Incredibly soft and comfy

Posted by Flicka on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly soft fabric, feels so comfy on my skin. Does not feel too tight. Leaves no marks on my face and prevents puffiness.

comfortable BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you have long hair, the strap might catch some of it in the morning

Soooo soft....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is THE BESY sleep mask I have ever tried:-) So soft, and covers well without beeing to tight. Try it!! :-)

Best Sleep Mask.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love is mask. It's so soft, so fluffy, cover the light well. And the best thing is it's not too tight, and can adjust it band :) Quite small than my another mask, but this size is just perfect for me, not cover to my forehead nor all of my nose. I'm addicting to it! Can't sleep without this mask!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very soft

Comfortable and does the trick

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sleep mask is made of natural ingredients and is really comfortable for use all night long. I am super sensitive to light when I am sleeping so this allows us to have a nightlight on in the room without disrupting my sleep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

poor quality elastic strap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

after a couple of washes the elastic strap loosened completely. it is not meant to last long apparently.