Help

Ideal makeup brush fir DAILY USE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

---->>>This is the perfect makeup brush for a pixel perfect finish. My skin looks absolutely flawless using this brush. Other brushes/sponges left the makeup looking streaky and uneven, - even the brushes they use in the department store makeovers do not come close to this brush. I'd highly recommend this brush. It's incredibly soft bristles are ideal for sensitive skin too. I read all the reviews for all the various makeup brushes extensively and did my research as i am a savvy shopper and don't want to buy endless products that don't do what they say they will do. I don't like to buy stuff that does not do the job,nor do I like to buy it just based on a price that is lower than others which inevitably results in product-clutter in my home, that's not my style. I decided to try this one due to it's compact nature and price. Honestly, it is a beautiful brush. One other purchaser did comment about the brush being small- well it may be marginally smaller than the brushes used at the makeup counter because this brush is designed also to be popped in your handbag or for travel,but it is totally sufficient to get my makeup done in under 2mins. I'm a no fuss simplicity girl. I want the results of perfect looking skin but i dont want to spend hours doing my makeup. For me this brush is a god-send. So in terms of performance, the size of the bristles the other buyer mentions is by no means an issue. I was not restricted in my budget. I budgeted $250 for 3 Key essential brushes that i would use daily. I'm completely satisfied with this brush and in just under 2 mins my makeup is done and I'm ready to go. I will use this for several years to come and when it's at the end if its life I will definitely buy another. I've bought one for my friend who is a makeup artist and she too says its an excellent brush.

My first fondatoion brush

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never used or bought a fondation brush before. I'm using a BB cream, and just my hands to applicate it every morning. But I love Ecotools brushes. I always want more. They're natural, very soft, so I bought this one, because it was retractable, easy to bring with you and vey clean. I'm in love with it. Now that I use it, my Bb cream seems to have vanish, and my skin, even with it, seems to be more natural. I love to use this brush, it's amazing!

good brush

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for travelling women

Great for you bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very convenient to take away, and quality is great

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A high quality brush with very soft bristles, despite the low price. Very easy to use.

My favorite foundation brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush! since I have it I use it every single day!

Love EcoTools

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the Eco friendly design and wooden handle of this brush; also hairs are synthetic so I know no animals were harmed during production Brush does what it says good for blending in

Perfect for CONCEALER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this brush because all the concealer brushes that you can find here are small and very "skinny" or too expensive for their use. This is a great brush for the under eye zone because it leaves no marks and it's very very soft. And for the size , It's GREAT. On the other side for foundation, its kinda small. I use the RT Expert face brush or the small khabuki for five piece mineral set Ecotools. So if you look for a brush to set your concealer this is great and a BIG plus it that you can take it with you it has a great retractable case!! Good luck

The retractable function made this brush so easy to maintain.

Posted by SueMana on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I still use this brush on daily basis now. It's good to apply liquid foundation and I also use it to apply under-eye concealer. I prefer using this brush for under-eye concealer than the pointed foundation brush offered in Real techniques Base Core collection because it's much softer to use and doesn't hurt my face.