Purchased for my 4 year old daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I shopped around everywhere to try and find a decent shower cap that would fit my 4.5 year old daughter and not be too big. This one is absolutely perfect for her! I love that it is lined with cotton so it's nice and soft. Only thing is the cotton wicks water to the inside of the cap so we need to dry it in the hot water cupboard each time she uses it but it does keep her hair dry so i give it 5 stars. It does fit me too.

Poor Quality- Decals on Cap Peel Off! Poor iHerb return policy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this shower cap with the hope that it would be good quality like most Eco Tools items. I recently opted to rinse out the cotton inside with cool water, per instructions, and the decal decorations on the plastic side began peeling off. I have green leaves all over my bathroom floor and in my shower. Really poor quality. I contacted customer service at I Herb, and they expect me to pay return shipping to return this faulty, poor quality item for a refund. The shipping would cost me almost as much as the cost of this product. Very disappointed. I will think twice about purchasing with I Herb again due to this poor customer service policy. I get it if its just a personal dislike of a product, but for complete malfunction of quality like this, it feels very unfair to punish the customer for seeking a quality item as promised.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for treatments (using it inside out) and normal showers, the inside is lovely and warm! (it is a fabric instead of plastic)

Good quality

Posted by abast13 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Durable product, won't tear easily.

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) It's really nice and so beautiful.

Great Shower Cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well made and has ample enough room for my long hair. Need more designs.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fits perfect

Cool design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it, keeps my hair dry

shower cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a shower cap and keeps your hair dry, not much more to say about it.

Suihkumyssy

Posted by krisnaus on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Suihkumyssyn vuori on miellyttävää puuvillakangasta, pinta muovia. On hyvä, ei hikoile...

1 2 3