The received product is not same as shown on website

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Ecotools brushes and I’ve purchased many different Ecotools brushes from iherb’s website with satisfactory results. Except this brush set, iherb has kept sending me the old version of this brush set to me (I’ve reorders it 2-3 times and still received the old version product). The brush set which I’ve received is not the same brush set as shown on iherb website. I’m so wonder why the other buyers receive the right product because no one complain about this point like me.

Be aware: they are now selling the older version of this set, claiming it's the newest one!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Instead of receiving the set as shown on iHerb website, I received the old version of this set, the one with yellowish handles, bronze ferrules, and a fan brush inside (for the ones who know Ecotools products). They told me it happened because they were carrying both the new and the old version of the set in their warehouse. So, because due to the international shipping it wasn't possible for me to return the item, they gave me a store credit. The Nightmare began when I used the store credit to reorder the set, asking this time to receive the new version of it (as suggested by a Customer Service Team member): without even tell me, they cancelled my order, and when I asked the reason why, they told me it was because I had already received the new set, and I wasn't happy with it! I tried in every way to let them understand they were wrong, and the set I had received was the old one, but they continued to claim there was a product update, and I had received the most updated version. I really cannot understand why they don't simply make a check with the product manufacturer, instead of treating their customers like nuts. The "Product Specialist Team" should deserve zero stars for their incompetence.

I love it

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great brushes, the quality it's very good and they are very soft, but firm. The clutch is beautiful and very convenient for traveling, or perfect to keep in your bag for touch ups.

superior quality

Posted by Korutherapy on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

soft brushes, can put on the blush easily. fantastic product

Cutest bag, most useful brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super-cute. Brushes fit comfortably in hand, as does the clutch. Everything has a nice texture - handles, fibers, clutch outer. Love the selection of brushes. Best value-per-money, hands down. (Took one star for struggling a bit with the zipper at the end and for the elastic being very thin. Neither of those matter very much, though.)

Nice brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the eye brush and powder brush! The handle is long enough to grab it firmly while you do your makeup! Comes with a makeup bag, perfect for travel, plus still have some room to put my mascara, concealer and lipgloss inside too!

Muy buenas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La de difuminar pincha un poco. Quitando eso es magnífico, buen estuche, buenas brochas, buena calidad y buenos resultados. Aunque yo preferiría las RT.

Lovely brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favourite brushes from this set are the powder brush and the concealer brush. I have used every brush and have found no flaws with them, and they're environmentally friendly. Brushes are easily washed. This set is great value. Would heartily recommend.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super,the best

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good