great sturdy brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its a great brush, its ok on the knots but still tugs on the hair a little.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have fluffy hair. It's the best for me. it's help me a lot when my hair look like Hagrid(in harry potter)

great brush

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very long blonde hair, the strands are thin but there's a lot of them and they reach past my butt. I find many brushes tangle or break my fine hair but this brush is great on both dry and wet hair. I tend to add 5-6 pumps of oil first to my wet hair (with my hands) and that helps the brush slide through easily. The bristles feel wonderful and not scratchy on my scalp and are just close enough together to manage tangles without getting stuck. Love this brush! Just feel so nice running it over my scalp..compared to most plastic and natural bristles. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

So glad I bought this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush! The brush head is big while the brush itself is very light. Works amazingly well on both wet and dry hair, and I also use it when blowdrying. I have pretty dry and delicate thin hair that gets tangled often, and this brush has saved my life by being pain-free and relatively clean and easy to maintain due to how its ventilated.

Best Hair Detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brush for my daughter (age 10) who has curly hair that gets tangled easily. She has gone through so many hair brushes and she would get frustrated brushing her hair. But with this hair brush, she loves it! She now loves brushing her hair, it's no longer a chore for her. It leaves her hair smooth and tangle-free after just a few brushes.

Great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush works well for smoothing out my hair. When I use it to blow dry my hair it helps to make it straight. I didn't think the type of brush could really make a difference for my hair but this one does!

Really detangles

Posted by paisleyjade on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has long hair that easily gets tangled. This takes the takes out quickly and painlessly. It was money well spent.

The best

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hair brush I've ever tried. I love it so much!

great detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry hair when its washed. This brush is amazing. I start brushing my hair and within 4 brush strokes my hair is tangle free. I also bought it as a gift for my daughter and she loves it as well. Will buy more as gifts.

Was expecting more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Predominantly plastic. Not awful but I reckon I could have bought similar quality for cheaper elsewhere.