Makes my husband laugh and helps my dry hands!

Posted by eathealthy on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gloves fit my hands well and are comfortable. I would consider my hands to be small so wouldn't recommend these for people with larger hands. I put Weleda skin food cream on my hands at night and sleep with these. Beware though, my husband laughs when I put these on before bed! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice gloves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EN: Excellent gloves: thin, soft, pleasant and comfortable, but not suitable for long fingers. Will buy again! RU: Отличные перчатки: тонкие, мягкие, приятные и удобные, но не подойдут для длинных пальцев.

Moisture Gloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are quite small (I have small hands so no problem for me) and short so they fell off while I was asleep.

Miracle gloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gloves are soft, pleasant to the touch. I sleep in them, pre-smeared hand cream. And while cleaning the house, paint a mask on your hands, wear gloves and rubber on top, then just hand the velvet!

Nice gloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are really nice, thin, and soft gloves. The fingers are a bit short, as well as the gloves themselves.

Son muy pequeños

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

El tacto es muy suave, son finos y no molestan al dormir, pero son muy pequeños. Mi mano mide (del pliegue de la muneca a la punta del dedo corazón)19 centímetros y me faltará entre un centímetro y dos para que me queden bien

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very short fingers. The rim stretched out after first use and now they don't stay in place during the night.

ОК

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good gloves. Only at night all the time slip away with))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase