Help

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are cute nice and gentle to the face. The bad thing is that after using, it does not dries well, it stays wet. Other wise it is great.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, works very well. But it's incredibly hard to rinse my cleanser completely and it worries me cause the bacteria. It also takes so long to dry and humidity is not so good either. I use the hard part for cleansing (it works very good) and the soft part to wash mask off (it works perfectly).

Excellent buffs

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for daily washing. I use it every day with "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" or "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot". Замечательный для ежедневного умывания. Я пользуюсь ими каждый день с "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" или "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot"

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well manufactered, will last for a long time, gentle on your skin even if you rub it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

very qualitative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use them everyday with a mild cleansing gel ...i rub gently and i really can see the difference ... one of my favorites

Love it and use it often

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 con: the size is a bit too small ( can be 2 cm bigger in diameter' I think it would be more useful) But the material is nice and durable, very good quality. Does the job! If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little rough, but it is ideal when in shower!

I like them

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use these once in a while to gently buff my face, and they do help to clear up my skin a bit. I like the fact that they are dual sided, and the soft side is nice for gently washing my face.