Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 163 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Gorgeous brush for blush / Шикарная кисть

Posted by Kin-za on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have an updated version of the brush. Brush is very soft and flexible, it is easy and pleasant to work with. It turns out the natural blush, shading is very good. She's the best in my collection, despite its low cost. Brush is very beautiful, too. All brushes EcoTools made ​​of synthetic material (taklon). They are easy to use - quick-drying, do not fade, lint, not climbs. Recommend. // У меня обновленный вариант кисти. Кисть очень нежная и гибкая, с ней легко и приятно работать. Получается естественный румянец, растушевка очень хорошая. Она лучшая в моей коллекции, несмотря на свою невысокую стоимость. Кисть очень красивая к тому же. Все кисти EcoTools сделаны из синтетического материала (таклон). Они удобны в использовании - быстро сохнут, не линяют, ворс не вылазит. Рекомендую.

Thanks for your feedback!

My all time fav brush!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My all time fav brush!

Thanks for your feedback!

In love!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think its well known that Eco tools brushes are amazing! This brush is the softest brush i've ever felt/owned. I use it for blush and bronzer and its amaazing! Glides onto your skin so softly but with pressure you'd get a dramatic look with your blush. Wonderful sturdy handle and cute packaging that I didn't want to part with!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush - I actually use this for bronzing and contouring my face. It gives a really nice, diffused soft contour which I love. The bristles are really soft as well, as are most all the brushes from this brand.

Thanks for your feedback!

Perfect Multitask Brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The bristles are SO SOFT! I love the brush, it's great for almost everything! I set my makeup with it, conture, apply blusher and bronzer. It blends everything beautifly! The price is a big bonus as well.

Thanks for your feedback!

so soft GOOD

Posted by Pearlkung on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good Quality and very very solf love it

Thanks for your feedback!

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buen precio y lo uso para colorete y polvos minerales. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Thanks for your feedback!

perfect brush

Posted by Zwezda on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for blush and bronze. Soft, doesn't lose the pile.

Thanks for your feedback!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's a great brush for its money!very soft and it has the right size for blush!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush, it's so soft! The bristles work wonders blending the blush, you can get very nice results with the brush. Bear in mind that it's quite big, but you can use it as a powder brush too.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 163 total

1 2 3 4 5