Ecological and just great

Posted by Revron on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few years. Great that iHerb is carrying Ecover now. this doesnt leave any streaks on the dishes. And convenient to use. Good to our planet - that is very important to me. iHerb - fantastic service. Thanks.

Sparkling clean dishes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered twice now and won't ever go back to the store bought stuff. Makes my dishes super clean, easy to use and very convenient! A star product!!

Like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These do a great job of cleaning the dishes and eliminating water spots. The price with iHerb is half of what I would pay here in Singapore for the same product!

Work well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And I'm so glad that there is a more natural way to wash my dishes in the dishwasher. WIll buy again.

really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good Dishwasher Tablets,excellent price and quality

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these tablets. My dish is clean and shiny without artificial smell.

Does the job.

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first "more natural" dishwasher tablets I've ever tried, so I don't have much to compare with, but it does the job. The dishwasher needs a bit more rinse aid now than with the ones I used earlier (who came with rinse aid in them), but that's not a problem with me, and I will continue to use this brand of diswasher tablets. :)

Best Natural Dishwasher Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best dishwasher tabs I have tried -- and I've tried many. Whenever I have switched to another brand, I always end up going back to Ecover.

best dishwasher soap ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried it because it's better for the environment, but it is really great. My dishes are really clean, without the streaks and spots from other soaps I've used. Highly recommended.

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well, and has a good smell. will buy again!