Best soap for wood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have for some time been looking for the perfect product for my oiled wooden floors. Finally I found it. After the first wash, I could already see that the floor had new life. It glowed as if it were newly oiled. The delightful smell of freshly washed floors filled the house for a whole week. The floors are nicer every time I wash them. I can even wash with a clear conscience, as the product is natural and environmentally friendly. Jackpot!

Wonderful

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just cleaned my floors with this soap, so my impressions are fresh. It is amazing floor soap. First of all, it cleans really well. I see now that the floor all over my flat is lighter. It eliminates dirt all over and freshens the look. Then, it is soft to your hands. I clean floors without special gloves, and I should say, this soap feels like oil. It doesn't dry hands. And finally, it smells very pleasant. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again. A really wonderful job.

味道很特别

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

味道很特别,我儿子说像西瓜味,呵呵,我就觉得用后,开始是一股亚麻籽的味道,挺油的感觉,后来就是慢慢的有柠檬的香气,不浓,可以接受! 清洁能力强,不错

Love my floor soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am self employed and use this product. My clients are always complementing me on there hardwood floors. Friends and family keep asking if they had there wood floors redone. How sweet is that?

Natural Floor Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It worked better than my previous floor cleaner. And nice smell too.

Smell no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not for wood floor and the smell is unpleasant and long lasting. Prefer to use Better Life one .

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It's non toxic and does the job. Recommend 100%

excellent for my floor....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This does a really good job...the smell isn't as fresh as I'd like...but that said..it does a wonders on my wood floors.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

quality good easy use smell good

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much Cheaper Than Market Price In HK($59). Very Nice Natural Herbs Smell And Good Cleaning Effect.

1 2 3