It works as stated

Posted by NBPT10 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product on an oil stain on a cotton shirt and it worked. I followed the simple instructions. It even has a brush built in to the top which makes it easier to work in to the stain. It is reasonably priced for what it is. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

PRODUCT CHANGED - NOW FULL OF CHEMICALS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We used to love this product, but the last bottle we bought has SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) in it, which in over 16,000 studies has been found to be harmful to humans with repeated exposure. See report on the Environmental Working Group website about dangers to SLS exposure.

Superb product that saved my silk blouse! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought a really lovely silk blouse on eBay and it (disappointingly) arrived with stains of unknown origin. Since the blouse is a vibrant cobalt blue I was a little worried that Ecover might discolour it, especially since is stated on the bottle that is not recommended for use on silk. Eventually I took a risk anyway and luckily it was the one that paid off; Ecover removed all the stains, it didn’t cause any damage to delicate silk and no discolouration occurred – a little miracle in the bottle! :)

GREAT!!

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it on dirty clothes and leave it at least for an hour or two. Then it works perfectly.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does it's job perfectly

Miracle in a bottle!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ecover Natural Stain Remover is the best stain remover I've used so far. Have tried almost all the products available in Singapore that claim to remove stains with disappointing results. As I have rather heavy menstrual periods, I often stain my undies due to overnight leakage. Not one product I've used will remove the blood stains completely -- I'd have to throw out the undies if the stains were bad... and we all know how expensive lingerie can get! I've used Ecover on fresh and even old blood stains and so far, it has managed to remove the stains completely! Another plus point is that there's so much product at such a low cost. The brush applicator is handy too, though I think it may be a little unhygenic - I always make it a point to rinse the applicator before storing it away. I think it works best on blood stains, but I've tried them on yellowing collar cuffs and ink stains as well with good results so far.

Very effective!

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used so far just a couple of times, but i'm impressed. It removed 1-2 days old rust and dirt stains completely from a white garment. Edit. I'm very happy with the product, works every time!

Worked on almost everything

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to remove a blood stain from period that was on my blanket. It removed it without traces. It also removed some other period stains from my underwear, not all though, maybe it depends on the fabric. It also didn't remove a sweat stain from one of my white t-shirts armpit, but it worked on others. I am content with this product anyway, no stain remover works 100% anyway, and this one is ecologic.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to remove an apple stain from baby's t-shirt during one day. Applied ecover, left about half hour and rub, etc etc... Stain wasn't removed completely, but discoloured a lot. T-shirt is blue and everybody knowed nothing about stain can't see anything.

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really works! Nice smell, not too strong. The only stains it can't remove are blood stains.