Good Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good all around cleaner. It is watery and bubbles a lot. I add a small amount of distilled vinegar in the bucket when I use this cleaner and it controls the extra bubbles. I even use this in my floor scrubbing machine.

A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it everyday to clean up bathroom and anywhere else needed to be cleaned. Cleans well, and can be assured of safety since its an environmentally friendly product.

Great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this to wash the floors & love the scent. It doesn't have that bad chemical smell like most commercial floor cleaners. Good if you don't want to worry about babies & pets coming in contact with harsh chemicals.

Nice scent

Posted by Hanne67 on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this all purpose cleaner to wash the floor and it's great. It gets clean and has a nice scent, also very eco-friendly. I will buy it again!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job of multiple cleaners and toxins free. I use it on mirrors to hardwood floors and it gets it all cleaned.

Nice natural cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine, i use for light jobs like cleaning the floor with a mop

Still trying out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive used this once. So far so good. Only thing is the smell is a bit weird for me but it's not strong n smell doesn't stay but cleans good. Use it to mop tile floors.

It works!

Posted by livelig on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An all purpose cleaner that cleans really well. Personally I do not care for the overpowering citrus smell, but other than that it's a great product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my house clean without all the bad stuff.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the lemon scent, cleans almost everything, doesn't leave stains after letting dried.

1 2