Just do it! The Earth will thank you.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works exactly the same as soft scrub except when you rinse it down the drain/toilet you know you are avoiding any negative impact on the waters we share. This product also has Zero fragrance/fumes so it is easy on you skin, eyes & lungs. If we all replaced just one cleaning product to a biodegradable substitute it would make such a huge difference.

not so impressed

Posted by honestreviews on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product cause it's ecological,the price was good also.I've read the reviews before buying it and almost everyone said it's a great product,but it just didn't work for me.It is a soft scrub cream indeed,doesn't have a harsh smell but it didn't remove the stain from my sink as I expected.

Good Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent work with fat slick but not working with limescale

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did the job of adding a little grit, but I don't see any benefit of using this over baking soda. I am still trying to find a good abrasive cleaner without unsafe chemicals in it.

Gentle but strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this cleaner for several years. It's a soft scrub cream and does a very good job.

Not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works well enough, but honestly, I think vinegar + baking soda still works better.

Excellent cleaner for the Shower, with no chemical smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to use more of the organic cleaning products. This does the same as the popular store brand Soft Soap, but this does not have all the nasty abrasive chemicals and cleans our shower beautifully

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this. No bleach but cleans like it does. It removes stains well with a scrubbing sponge and some elbow grease. No smell and I don't worry about not wearing gloves when cleaning with this. A must use on your kitchen sink. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective and delicate, no horrible chemical smell.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my bathrooms with ease, low suds formula so I'm not spending all my time rinsing it off, and eco-friendly to boot!

1 2 3 4