great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Plant based + no chemicals + no animal testing + streak free + nice smell = great product :) Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Best Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Powder is the best dishwasher detergent I have used, and that includes supermarket brands. The reason you got my business is because the local Whole Foods stopped carrying it, choosing the pricier option of dishwasher tablets. As long as you carry this detergent, I'll buy it!

Clumpy

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This left a clumpy residue in my detergent holder and on the door. It didn't dissolve totally. I didn't see any resident on the dishes but I prefer not to see any gunk left over. Won't buy again. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one cleans better than others I have tried

great green cleaner!

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only green dishwashing detergent I have found that actually works and doesn't leave residue. I don't add any "rinse" stuff because it is really just detergent that is left behind, so there are some spots, but I'm OK with that.

!

Posted by valbri on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it!

ecover dishwaher powder is best all natural - just don't get the scented one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous natural dishwasher detergents. I found that some are susceptable to high temperature of the dishwasher and cake when the temp is turned up, others seem to leave a film. Ecover dissolves and leaves my dishes streak clean. The only exception is the citrus scent, I bought the citrus scent by accident and when I open the dishwasher when it is completed, a waft of chemical smell comes billowing out of the dishwasher. I also notice when filling a cup with water that there are a few suds, I never noticed this with the unscented one. If the cup is rinsed then there are no suds. Wish the dishwasher could be configured for a second rinse automatically...

Wash the dishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this more than other brands that I have tried. Will buy again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the powder more so than the tabs. Cannot fault this product. Thank you!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it cleans even very dirty dishes, and it's natural and nontoxic

1 2 3