The best one!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First I bought the same but with lemon and aloe.This one is also good.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

like it, will buy again

Good for the environment and you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good dishwashing liquid, quite efficient but not drying for your hands - although usually when doing dishes I wear gloves to protect my dry skin, I sometimes wash my fingers with this when I'm cooking and it's all good. It has a pleasant smell, fresh and citrusy, not too strong.

Great Product. Cleans the dishes without poison.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice light fresh scent. I put some white vinegar in so it lasts longer.

Ecover, Ecological Dishwashing Liquid, Grapefruit & Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very much it was pleasant. Economically in use, thus quality of a sink the good. I will buy still.

Happy Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This makes nice suds, cleans oily dishes well. and is pleasant smelling.

Awesome smell, a little thin

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great option for an eco-friendly dishwashing liquid. Unfortunately, I find it a little thin and prefer something that is thicker. It does a great job of cleaning the dishes and smells awesome. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Beware contains SLS!!!!!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should have checked the ingredients before purchasing. This product contains Sodium Laurel Sulfates. I will not be purchasing again. A good dish washing liquid that I have used and will use again is Earth Friendly Products - Ultra Dishmate. It is derived from coconut oil. Iherb also sells it for a great price.

Really happy with this dish washing liquid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice but doesn't linger on the dishes. It also cuts grease well, and cleans my dishes well! I would buy this again!

Best all natural all natural hand dishwashing detergent that I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This particular brand of Ecover dish detergent is the best all natural dish detergent I have found. I have tried numerous other all natural brands that were not as effective on cutting through grease or had overt fragrance or hand moisturizers. There is a slight grapefruit odor, but the liquid works perfectly for cleaning my counter tops, pots and dishes. We also use it to wash our hands at the sink. There is no residue left from this detergent. I call it detergent just as a label, it is all natural unlike the detergents found in the super market. With this detergent, I am able to clean the toughest pots with baked on and oil. We use it on stainless steel and cast iron pots and pans with no issue. For the iron pots and pans, I use it with hot water to quickly remove any leftover on the pot, rinse and set to the dry. The iron pots do lose their season.

1 2 3 4