Help

SLS found !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought its natural so I bought it and yet SLS is one of its ingredients when I received the product !

I like it!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to this product I forgot about my allergic skin after dishwashing.It is so mild and so gentle to my skin!!!

Cuts through Grease easily

Posted by juloub on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Initially I was quite skeptical about this product but now I LOVE IT! Washing dishes are so much easier and didn't have to squirt a huge amount of dishwashing liquid to do the dishes. Being in an Asian country where most dishes will have some form of oily residue, the oil/grease is lifted out effortlessly leaving behind a squeaky clean surface.

It was not pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A lot of detergent is spent for ware washing. Fat is washed away badly, the smell from fish doesn't wash away

love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cleans well and the smell is not so overpowering.

사이트에 있는거랑 성분이 다른게 왔어요;;;

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

여기 사이트에 있는 성분은 Water, anionic and non-ionic surfactants, aloe vera, wheat proteins, citric acid, salt, fragrance (lemon), biodegradable preservative. 이렇게 써있었는데 제가받은제품에는 Aqua,Sodium laureth sulfate,Lauryl glucoside,Sodium chloride,Sodium benzoate,Citric acid,Fragrance,Limonene,Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice,Hydrolyzed wheat protein,Citral 이렇게 써있었어요ㅠㅠㅠ성분 맘에안드네요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It's capable of removing oil and grease

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are using dishwashing liquids only on very greasy or oily dishes (and use special microfiber clothes on others), so I was afraid that natural mild liquid won't be able to manage this kind of stuff... But it works! Warm water, no harsh chemicals, ordinary cloth - and all grease is gone. Also has pleasant smell and is delicate on hands' skin.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of all ecological dishwashing products i have tried, I think this is the best.

very good!!!

Posted by olinalina on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great on dishes and hands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's the best dish soap I've ever used. It lathers extremely well and is gentle on hands. We actually use it in all of our bathrooms hand soap pumps as well.