I love my cloth diapers again!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made me want to cuddle with our cloth diapers again. It got rid of all the crunchies! I also love the smell of this stuff - and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. Ecover makes me love opening the washer to freshly scented squishy clothes! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goodness. This is always out of stock. My husband has asthma and is allergic to many heavily scented fabric softeners and detergents. He is fine with this softener. I prefer this scent to the pink bottle one; this is less 'floral'. A little goes a long way. And I love how it is biodegradable.

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

Great smell, soft clothes!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell! I only need one capful to make my clothes soft and good smelling. Great product, and all natural. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to come off of Bounty or other chemical fabric softeners.

Smells good

Posted by 4998816256566157831 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener from Ecover. It smells good, but not too much, and it makes my clothes soft.

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells really nice and makes the fabrics really soft. Biodegradable!

smells great

Posted by 4707474773106637293 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

repeat buy for me.

A very good natural fabric softener

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Ecover Morning Fresh (pink cap) fabric softener briefly in the past. I must say I prefer Morning Fresh, although Sunny day has a little stronger fragrance, so it lingers for a little longer than the other one on your clothes. But both scents do not linger on clothes as long as regular chemical fabric softeners. Both kinds don't have a perfect score on EWG's guide to cleaning products, but it's not too bad either. I am temporarily living in South Korea, and I have to use fabric softener here (mostly because I don't have a dryer), and I was using a regular chemical one. I read that they have icky chemicals and can clog your pores (among other harmful things they can cause), so I wanted a natural one. I'm hoping this will work, and so far, it seems to be doing a fine job. It's thicker than regular fabric softeners, so it doesn't completely wash out of the dispenser in the washing machine. There is usually some residue behind, but not much of a problem.

Ok product. No skin reactions.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didnt notice any difference between using this fabric softener, and using nothing at all, so I see no reason to keep buying.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3248647 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We ordered Ecover for our cloth diapers that were getting stiff and hard to fold. Within one wash they were so soft and stretchy again!