Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans dishes very good, no fragrance, will buy it again.

if i could i would give it zero stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont understand how so many people gave this powder 5 stars since it doesnt wash AT ALL. this is my first time actually reviewing something on iherb and i decided to do so bacause of how many misleading reviews are posted for this dishwasher powder. imagine all the dishes staying dirty, oily with white residue on them. i bought regular ecover tablets before and they did the job very well however this powder is a waste of money. DONT BUY

Great clean and great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. It cleans very well and is a great price. I will definitely repurchase

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought three of these and paid over £20 for shipping to the UK. We cannot get this over here just tablets, which cost £6 something in tesco for 25. I use 1/2 and ounce of powder per wash and so get 96 washes out of one box. This time 3 boxes + shipping I worked out was £3 something for 25 washes. Unless I am having a cooking session in which case I use the dishwasher for that leftover mess, I usually do a load every other day so it works out at £1. 50 something for 25 washes. Excellent value. Oh yes it cleans beautifully as well.

Beware the Box: Fantastic Product but received in damaged package twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I tell you why I rated the performance of this product five stars, I have had a recurring problem with receiving a damaged box. Since I don't know if that is a problem with the packaging itself or the way it is packed, The first time it happened, the powder ruined my order. I herb replaced everything and began to ship the box sealed in a plastic bag. It has been a while since that happened, but this last time, the box is torn and the plastic bag prevented the contents from spilling, however, but it is the second time this happened. I love this dishwasher dish powder. I have tried many brands and this is by far the strongest cleaner and purest ingredients.

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it does the job, dishes come out clean and fresh smelling and i rarely have any issues with the dishwasher. the most important thing is that my highly sensitive, intolerant to almost everything son does not react to it.

I like the tablet type better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But this is still a very good product.

Easy To Use

Posted by big savings on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient!

Works as well or better than anything else I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder works well. Unlike some other natural brands, it doesn't seem to get clogged in the dispenser either. I'd definitely buy it again if it was a little bit cheaper.

Excellent dishwasher powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best eco-friendly dishwasher powder I have tried

1 2 3 4