Help

Good laundry detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good laundry detergent! Doesn't cause irritation of skin. ผงซักฟอกที่ดี ไม่ก่อให้เกิดการระคายเคืองผิวหนัง ในรัสเซียมีราคาแพงกว่ามาก

The BEST natural laundry powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands and I want my clothes to be completely clean. This cleans better than traditional detergents. There's no residue left and it gets out all those tough grease stains. I don't even have to pretreat with the stick by Ecover, this powder takes it all away. I need 1/2 cup per load, which makes this powder impractical at this size and price. I will continue to use it because it's the best!

Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this powder. Do not leave any streaks and dust. I order all of this.

너무 안 녹아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

아이들 빨래용으로 쓰니까 세척력에는 불만이 없는데.. 찬물로 빨면 가루가 안 녹아서 좀 남아있더라구요,. 항상 뜨거운물에 가루 녹여서 세제 부어야하는게 번거롭네요.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Laundry Powder is absolutely unscented (for me it is highly important). And it comes out laundry very good.

cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with this soap, great to remove chlorine from my swimming suits

cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this detergent for over one year now. We have soft well water. I have found that I use less than a 1/4 cup per load in my HE machine. Cleans very well with soft water.

This Laundry powder sprinkled all over my place!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No any inner bag,just a outside carton, washing powder has spread out through the carton's gap! They contaminate my food packaging inside same shipping box, and contamination of my kitchen~~! WILL NEVER BUY IT ANGAIN!!