Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good, sometimes it's enough to use half of the tablet. Fragrance free, good for health, no chemicals. Dishes are clean and shining

Great alternative to chemicals and bleach in major brands

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these tablets for years since I discovered there were many harsh chemicals and bleach in most major brands. There's no need to have such harsh ingredients to wash your dishes in and to add to contaminating our water supply. These tablets do a great job of just cleaning your dishes period. Nothing special or fancy about it. You need to know the hardness of your water to know how much detergent your automatic dishwasher needs (refer to your user's manual). For us, we break a tablet in half and that seems to do the job. How hot your water is is also a big factor to how clean your dishes will get.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with these tablets. The dishes come out clean without tons of chemicals. My only drawback is the individual wrapping, but the plastic is recyclable, so I feel better about that. Maybe they have to wrap them individually since they DON'T have tons of chemicals? I like that it doesn't leave that icky half=glove thingy behind that you get sometimes with other pods--again, because they're wrapped with plastic instead of that gelatin whatever-it-is.

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel good about washing dishes with these. Love the easy tablets and dishes come out clean!

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ecofriendly and not tested on animals ok for dishes that arent to dirty

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job of cleaning glasess, silverware, pots/pans, and dishes...and I don't have to worry about toxic chemical residue on the plates I eat food from. (attn iHerb: stop censoring the word g-l-a-s-s!)

You Just Need It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean well no smell just need it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these aas they are easy and better for the world...

it works well with my dish washer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dish were cleaned without bad smell

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product out looking for a more economical product than my current one and I like it even better. Rinses clean no spots.

1 2