Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is more salty, not sweet (no barley/brown rice) and have a very rich, unique favour. The only problem is that the paste is quite hard and thick and does not easily dissolve even in hot water. I will put the paste in a sieve and slowly stir it in the water with a spoon. This version is also the most warming and I will sweat a bit (due to hot climate). You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavor but too dry and thick to handle, other then that it gives good flavor for "mi so shi ru" and I make a salad dressing with saseame seed(groind) and oil and rice venegar.

Thick and somewhat bland

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This miso is very thick, as others have mentioned. Still, it's only a minor inconvenience. What disappointed me is the taste - weak and somewhat bland. Even as I increased the concentration, it mostly brought out the slightly bitter aftertaste. But at the same time the smell is very pleasant. Later I made miso soup with dashi - and the result was very good. But "basic" miso soup made with water is going to be bland.

Soup

Posted by Reviewer2842743 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very healthy and was very easy to use. I really like it a lot.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice in the winter months, to make soup, or just a warm, tasty drink. It lasts ages. This and the mugi/ barley/ soybeans miso are my 2 favourites of the different types available from Eden (not too dark, not too light), but I have tried them all, they're all good.

Great taste.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't met a miso soup I did not like.You can also make a sauce or gravy.Dont apply much heat.You!ll destroy the properties.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1004550 on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste and benefits of the fermented miso paste.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2329790 on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent, the flavor is amazing but th most perfect thing was the service of you guys, im amazed.

Hacho Miso

Posted by Reviewer2345425 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality of Hacho Miso which I had been looking for. Excellent taste/texture. Quick shipping. I'm happy - been too long without it.

mmmm..

Posted by Reviewer1616445 on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! It tastes almost llike smokey mesquite, in a delicious way! (Probably because I have not eaten meat in a while) The taste is rich and complex and tastey and my stomach feels settled when I drink it. Buy it!

1 2 3