delicious and amazing for you! see my recipe below too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Miso is excellent at chelating heavy metals out of the body. Additionally, fermented foods help to build up the healthy flora in the body. I make the following fantastically delicious miso soup on Winter afternoons (It's an incredible immune booster): Bring a tea kettle to just under a boil. Add to your bowl, a couple shakes of dried ginger powder, a couple shakes of dried garlic powder, a touch of stevia (or raw honey), and some sliced, dried shiitake mushrooms. The mushrooms will instantly rehydrate to a lovely, slightly chewy texture (as opposed to slimy if you were to soak them longer as is always recommended on the packages). Add your just-under-boiling water to the bowl. Lastly, stir in a spoonful of this gorgeous miso and enjoy! You could also add some spinach to this if you wanted.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is most sweet and my favourite (I prefer more sweetness to saltiness). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Nice white miso

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live in HK, we have loads of Asian foods, and Japanese foods in the super markets - but a lot are very processed or have extra ingredients that I don't care for. This is a great Shiro Miso (white miso) that we use not just for soup but for making some vegan dishes too.

top quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eden miso's are out of this world, well packed & travels well, i use it in my cooking & salad dressing! make sure you just don't reheat miso, then it becomes toxic,

Good, rich, mild miso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for shiitake mushroom soup and, no doubt, other soups.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best light misos I have tried! It is sweet and not too salty, perfect for miso soup and dressings.

excellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product, great for soups and salad dressings.

Great tasting

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great in my vegan recipe. Result was fantastic

excellent Miso

Posted by bbchris on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great quality miso to use for soups etc. The price is a bit high however it's worth paying for this quality product!

Really light, great tasting, my favourite so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I only used a spoonful and it was quite bland but after using two spoon it made so much difference to the taste! I add spring onions and sesame seeds :)

1 2 3