great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a salt alternative that actually has flavor. I not only have done that, with this product, but it is actually good for me with the seaweed! The sesame seeds give a nuttiness to whatever I out it on. Very yummy!!!

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great tasting seasoning.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

on salad, on veggies, in soups in everything! delicious!

fishman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great condiment with Asian flavors, you can taste the nutty slightly salty (in a good way)and nori flavor. try it on popcorn,eggs,tofu,quinoa or any other savory dish you can think of, your gonna love it!!

I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so yummy!! I love it on eggs and in salads. I would recommend. Very tasty, good price too.

tasteful food enchancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

in Japan they call this Furikake, they sprinkle this on white rice, I use it on grilled fish,salads even on fruits, as it's very healty for the body, kids love this, there's a distinct taste of sesame seed with a smokey tinge, I have ordered this several times & continue to do so, great for picky eaters, just don't cook with it, it's an after condiment, thus 5 stars!

Eden Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff and I use it on my salad all the time. Whole Foods has it but it is always out of stock and so I buy several containers of it at the same time on the Web.

Tasty & Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great on Fish, Chicken, Pork Chops, Pasta, Potatoes & more. We love it!

good way to get your sea vegetables

Posted by LotusJ57 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used as a seasoning for soups and such, this product tastes great and helps add iodine to the diet.

Pretty good addition to my spices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, I am trying to be creative in many uses to this. It gives a good taste to my healthy meals.

1 2