Very rich and very tasty

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Sweet, buttery rich and flavorful. I just prefer the one that has the cherries but this one is cheaper.

The best and healthiest apple butter ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so delicious and it's all natural and organic. Low sugar: 4grams per serving. No sugar but the natural sugar found in apples. Simply apples and apple juice concentrate, that's all. Can't get much better than that! Also, the iHerb price is better than I've found in the two stores that carry it.

Spreads easily and tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this organic apple butter spread because it contains only apples and apple juice, not all the added sugar most jams and jellies have. I enjoy putting this on a whole wheat bagle for a nutritious breakfast.

HOMEMADE TASTE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so wonderful and reminds me of the Apple Butter my Mamaw used to serve. I love that it doesn't have any added sugar - just really great taste.

This is my husband favorite

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

He tries to keep his sugar low, and this is perfect for him, and he loves the taste.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must have on my ezekiel sandwhich bread everyday, it's good for you and the taste is great

Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the apple butter! Highly recommended.

Just as advised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I needed this product in order to bake some cookies. Arrived fast and the taste is good, regardless of the reason for the purchase.

Delicious

Posted by Maggis on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me of home made apple butter.

BEST apple butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thick, delicious, no added sugar or gums or pectin. Spreadability is perfect and keeps for ages in the fridge, couldn't be better!

1 2 3 4