Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is THICK and spreadable and delicious! No added sugar or pectin or nasties - couldn't be better! and it keeps for ages in the fridge (I've had mine open for a month and it's still fresh!)

Taste is amazing! Sweet thick and buttery!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It's been years since I tried apple butter and found this by chance. I had the Montmorency cherry butter and it was very tart, sour and hard to eat. But this is the perfect combination, it's heavenly. I love it. My only problem is I have no idea how to eat this. I have no crackers that are worthy of this rich sweetness, so I just eat it a tip of a teaspoon at a time.

Perfection absolute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This spread is just the greatest. It has a very soft, slightly sour taste. I don't like sweet jams very much and this is just right, Plus it is organic! Great value!

Apple Cherry Butter by Eden Foods, Twice as Nice...Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've not tasted Apple Butter for many years. This is our first purchase of this tasty and delicious fruit in a jar. That is exactly what it is, fruit in a jar, nothing more. The great apple butter, plus tart cherry is a delight to say the least. I plan to use it for toast, over desserts and even by the spoonful. Glad we tried this fantastic fruit in a jar. And it is even better, because it is Organic!

Eden foods, organic. Apple cherry butter spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it! But if u like sweet stuff, this jam might not so suitable for u. It taste a bit sour but is healthy with all the natural ingredient and no sugar added. Taste great if u spread on bread and topping with some chicken floss.

Another great spread from Eden Foods.

Posted by Maggis on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prefer the Apple Butter, but this is very good as well.

Cherry Apple Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great tart tasting spread. Love eating it by the spoonful.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice!

great taste! not much of a cherry flavor though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So great. Good on everything, especially protein pancakes which can be a little bland. Buy it

1 2