Help

Excellent products, sorry CEO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product on salads, for sauces and in many other recipes. Unfortunately, Eden Foods' CEO is suing the federal government so he can deny reproductive health care support through insurance to his female employees. I purchased Eden Foods products for several $100 per year, but stopped buying their products in April since I read about the CEO's campaign.

Good deal for organic ACV

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to add to my diet and to help treat a superficial skin issue naturally. This is what it says, raw ACV with Mother, and this does what it should. I also lost an inch of fat around my belly after a month or so, and I'm fairly slender to begin with - So that says a lot.

Excellent product.

Posted by energetyx on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice flavour. Fermented in wooden casks as opposed to the Bragg's vinegar which is aged in steel casks, and virtually no difference in price.

Hubby believes its helping his weight loss efforts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this product personally but my hubby, who has arthritis in both knees and has been trying to loose weight, takes this product nearly everyday for almost a year and he believes it helps burn fat and improve overall health. He is military and his knees have been enduring PT much better since he started taking this product.

괜찮아요~

Posted by oioioi on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bragg 것만 먹다가 계속 품절이어서 처음 주문한건데 그런대로 괜찮네요. 그래도 Bragg 맛이 더 좋긴 해요. ㅎㅎㅎ 품절일때마다 이거 주문해야겠어요.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is very tasty and fragrant!

Exceptional!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes sooo good! I mix a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of Pomegranate Honey.. Mmmmm.. Best apple cider vinegar I've ever tried!

My favorite ACV!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to Braggs ACV because its fermented in wood, and the quality is so much better. Raw, unpasteurized, strong taste with mother. The price is amazing! Braggsのアップルサイダービネガーよりこちらの方が断然好きです。発酵はちゃんと木でしていて、生でフィルター・栄養を抜いてません。マザーが生きています!味が濃く、香りも深みがあり、本当におすすめです!

Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love our own recipe for Organic Pasta & Vegetable salad. There is only one thing which we allow in our salad and that is we use organic only if it is available. With one of the ingredients in the dressing being Apple Cider Vinegar, it is no wonder why we chose this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from Eden Foods. Thanks to Eden Foods for great organic products of all kinds and Thanks to iHerb for bringing these to us!

다른 브랜드와 비교해보면

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

아이허브에서 파는 apple cider vinegar는 bragg와 dynamic health까지 셋 다 사봤어요. 셋 다 좋지만 여기껀 살짝 거른 제품이라 맛과 향이 더 깔끔합니다. 식초음료에 맛을 들이다보니 꿀이나 다른 효소를 섞지 않고 그냥 생수에 타먹어도 맛있네요. 탄산처럼 톡 쏘는 상큼함이 좋아요.