Great Organic Apple Sauce

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best store bought apple sauce I have tried. It is not too sweet and there are not any added sweeteners or preservatives. This has one ingredient. Organic apples! Eden Foods grow their Organic apples on their own orchards in Michigan. They are OCIA certified. If you liked this review then go to my home page and read more value added reviews on products I have tried. Helpful "YES" votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

ONLY 1 INGREDIENT - ORGANIC APPLES - HOW IT SHOULD BE!!

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes Perfect! So many other applesauces contain Water and synthetic Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) among the ingredients which I HATE. This brand stays true! And the taste & consistency is perfect! Love it

Best Applesauce

Posted by slmsmwc on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Eden Foods has the best applesauce I have had so far. I like the plain or cinnamon. I started buying it to get organic, glad it taste so great!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This organic apple sauce is naturally sweet and delicious. I love to eat it by the bowl and also use it in baking cakes in place of fatty oils.

Great

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this in all my gluten-free vegan baking lately, and very happy with the end results! Great way to add variety to the usual suspects.

Good taste, but doesn't last for long after opening..

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great taste, but doesn't last long after you open it.. So if your'e one person i would reccommend buying a smaller jar.

love this product

Posted by nzreviewer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient list is exactly what I look for - simple, real & organic. So disappointed to see it is now discontinued on iherb!

Yum!

Posted by 5434149150763328017 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yummy, organic, and very simply delicious. I use it in my granola and it's perfect.

I love it!!

Posted by 4879943035805773111 on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am no expert on apple sauce as it is not used so much in Norway, but I know it is widely used in the US and I have tried some bought in the supermarkets there. I totally love this one, perfect in taste (still sweet enough to be yummy even though no sugar has been added) and the best part is; only one ingredient -organic apples!! Brilliant! I will keep on ordering these. Huge containers though so it's good to freeze them down in portion sizes.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality. It is mild, and is perfect to add to the kids`jogurt.

1 2 3